Liftmaster Keypad 977LM
Open or close your garage door without using a remote control or key. The 977LM LiftMaster® Wireless Keyless Entry System can open the door using a private 4-digit code you program directly into the unit. You can also program it with temporary access codes for visitors or delivery and service personnel so they can gain access to your garage without having to give them your personal code.
- 977LM LiftMaster Wireless Keyless Entry System with Security+ Anti-Burglary Coding
- 977LM is compatible with Security+ systems with Amber learn button, including Chamberlain, Sears, Craftsman and Raynor code rolling residential openers (Safety Signal)
- 977LM is compatible with Liftmaster remotes models 91LM, 96LM, 970LM, 971LM, 972LM, 973LM, 974LM.
- Compatible with Chamberlain remotes models 950CB, 953CB, 956CB.
- Compatible with Sears remotes models 139.53684, 139.53681, and 139.53680
- This unit is the same as the Chamberlain model 940CB, Sears model 139.53684 and the Liftmaster 67LM (old model number)
- Compatible with garage door opener operator model numbers 1240R, 1245R, 1246R, 1255R, 1256R, 1265, 1280R, 1000SDR, 2000SDR, 1245 GMR, 1255GMR
- Compatible with Security+ garage opener receiver model numbers 335LM, 535LM, 412HM, 635LM
- 977LM is easy mounting to your garage door jamb with just 2 screws
- 977LM lets you open your garage door without remote control or keys
- Code changes every time you use this unit (defeats code grabbers)
- 977LM have over 100-billion codes for maximum security, compatible with models manufactured from 1997-2005 WITH an amber “learn” button.
- 977LM Keyless Entry also features a temporary password option to let you give friends, relatives or maintenance people limited access