Liftmaster 466LM Wireless Commercial Keypad
- Liftmaster Commercial Gate Wireless Digital Keypad 466LM
- 466LM wireless keypad runs from 6 volt battery and sends open signal to a Liftmaster 412HM receiver (sold separately).
- 466LM Liftmaster handles up to 100,000 individual codes.
- Stainless steel face plate in locked steel housing.
All installations must be performed by qualified personnel. Select a mounting location within reach of drivers or other users of the system.
- Open keypad using key latch and remove battery.
- Hold keypad firmly against mounting location and mark hole locations. Use only those three holes. Make sure that mounting surface covers all holes in back of box. Fasten securely with screws.
- Reinstall battery and attach wires to battery terminals: black to (-) and red to (+)
The keypad can transmit in either “billion code” (green test light) or keypad (compatible with a 66LM) mode. Most LiftMaster receivers will store only one keypad code. It is shipped in “billion code” mode.
To switch to keypad mode:
- Open the box using the key latch.
- Locate the option jumper.
- Move it to the “KEY” position.
SETTING THE CODES
You will need someone to help at this point. Ask each user to choose a four or five digit password.
With the keypad code format, only four digit codes may be used. Press the selected code digits and press and hold the ✽ or # key. Then press the “smart” button on the receiver. The adjacent indicator light will flash. Now the receiver has learned the selected code.
Liftmasterchamberlain.com is the number 1 online store for all Liftmaster products. We are trying every day to get you the best prices on the internet. We ship our products same day you order. This way we make sure that you are 100% satisfied with our services. Please review our products and our services. Thank You for Your Business.
The Liftmasterchamberlain.com Team.