972LM LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Remote 972LM – Compatible with ALL Security+ Models
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available.
The compatible replacement for this item is the LiftMaster 895MAX Visor Style Garage Door Remote.
LiftMaster garage door opener Security+ remote transmitter with two buttons
Compatible with the following models:
- LiftMaster 91LM, 92LM, 96LM, 970LM, 971LM, 973LM and 974LM
- Chamberlain 950CB, 953CB, 956CB
- Sears 139.53681,139.53680
- Compatible with Security+ systems with Amber learn button, including Chamberlain, Sears, Craftsman and Raynor code rolling residential openers (Safety Signal)
- Models manufactured on or after July 2001 are capable of programming a 61LM 9-dip switch remote or an 81LM Billion Code (Green Learn Button) remote to the 2nd button of the 972LM. Models manufactured on or before June 2001 can only program a 61LM 9-dip switch remote to the 2nd button of the 972LM. Programming is done from remote to remote.
- Also compatible with wireless keypad model number 976LM (same as model 940CB, 139.53684)
- Compatible with garage door opener operator model numbers 1240R, 1245R, 1246R, 1255R, 1256R, 1265, 1280R, 1000SDR, 2000SDR, 1245 GMR, 1255GMR
- Compatible with Security+ garage opener receiver model numbers 335LM, 535LM, 412HM, 635LM
- 390 MHZ Frequency, 100 Billion codes with code rotating technology
- 2 channel transmitter, compatible with models manufactured from 1997-2005
- Visor clip and Lithium battery (5 years life w/normal use) included
Parker Horner –
Good service, quick delivery and the remote works well.