Liftmaster 535LM Garage Door Opener Receiver With Security+ Technology
This LiftMaster 535LM radio receiver can optionally be set to accept up to 12 billion code remotes or one digital code switch code setting with an unlimited number of remotes that have the same code setting and is ideal when used for a gated community requiring many remotes. With the industry standard 3 terminal screw connector, it can connect directly to most older garage door openers or gate openers that use the standard 24 volt, 3 terminal connection using the adapter tabs included, or it can be powered by the optional LiftMaster 85LM plug-in ac power adapter (sold separately). Controls one gate or garage door opener.
- 535LM Garage door opener receiver upgrade or replacement, compatible with Security+ remotes with Amber learn button (also compatible with older formats)
- Replacement receiver for 3 wire wall control systems ONLY
- Security+ technology, the code between the remote and receiver changes with each use for extra security. Stops code grabbers COLD!
- 535LM have over 100 billion possible codes makes it impossible to duplicate the frequency
- Accepts multiple remote controls utilizing up to 8 functions, and one Security+ keyless entry
- Will work with Lift-Master, Sears, Craftsman or Chamberlain remotes with the Amber LED light (Security+ format)