Elite ERRB485 Radio Receiver with Locked Housing
The ERRB-485 is the external version of the Elite radio receiver.
Elite radio receivers are available in three different models. These receivers, for exclusive use with Elite Entry Phone Systems, can be installed in conjunction with other RF devices, up to 4000 feet away from the Elite Entry Phone.
- Connect 12VAC/20VA Transformer to power input. (It is recommended that a separate Transformer, not the phone system Transformer, be used to power the slave devices. Maximum distance from power to device should not exceed 300 feet, using 18 gauge wire.)
- Use Strike Relay as gate or door relay, strike time is set using the phone processor. Connect Strike Relay to gate operator or magnetic lock.
- Connect RS485 terminals (-, +, GND) to corresonding (-, +, GND) on previous device or pin wires of processor, whichever applies. (See Connection Configuration on back for best performance.)
- Turn “ON” Terminator Switch only for last slave device installed on RS485 line.
- Set Device ID Number and then power up the device. (The device muct be unplugged (powered down) to change ID number.)