Elite CSW-200UL DM Swing Gate Operator
The CSW200UL DM is for use in high ambient temperature applications. The individually operating motors work longer.
The CSW200UL models of swing gate operators are the first choice for heavy-traffic applications such as large gated communities, residential developments, commercial complexes, and private estates. Unlike other systems, the CSW200UL gate operators are designed with a “non-scissor action” swing arm to greatly reduce the risk of injury. All CSW200UL models include the safety and reliability of our OmniControl™ board, the most advanced control board in the industry.
CSW200UL is featuring the highest quality components and backed by years of proven dependability, each unit is carefully inspected and mechanically tested to provide unsurpassed reliability. Unique engineering innovations in each model also ensure that there’s a CSW to meet practically every swing gate application.
- CSW200UL DM8 is equipped with a 120 VAC, 1/2 hp, instant reversing motors. (nominal 4 AMP) one motor opens the gate, the other closes it.
- Maximum gate length 18′. Max weight 600 lbs. 90 opening in 13-15 seconds. The mention: L24.5″ x W14.5″ x H28.25″.
- 120V AC power
- 24V DC board
- Built-in radio receiver
- Highly efficient, extremely quiet
- Surge/lightning protection
- Alarm reset button
- Weatherproof high-density polyethylene cover
- Gold zinc-plated chassis eliminates corrosion
- High-speed precision limit switches
- Solid steel, machined pulley
- #41 chain
- 7-year warranty for residential applications;
- 5-year warranty for commercial applications
- Built-in model 850LM Security+ 2.0™ Receiver
- Remotes must be compatible with Security+ 2.0™ technology
The CSW200UL DM is for use in high ambient temperature applications. We ship same day.