LiftMaster Elite Series® Model 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener
Shipping through UPS only when ordering this item. You must select the UPS option when ordering this item.
Today's garages go far beyond a place to merely park your car. So no matter if you want the extra storage space up above, have an oversized garage door, or even a cathedral ceiling, the LiftMaster® Elite Series® Model 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener is the perfectly engineered solution to fit your specific garage door opener requirements. It mounts easily on the wall beside the garage door, and comes with a remote 200-watt light that can be positioned anywhere in the garage. The optional Battery Backup – that continues to operate your opener even when the power goes out – makes it even more convenient. The opener is also equipped with built-in MyQ® technology, enabling you to close your garage door or turn lights on or off using a smartphone or computer – from anywhere in the world.
- Powerful 24V DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop
Easy wall-mount installation means no rails to hang
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the MyQ® Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation
A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Optional Alternate Power Source (580LM) is a safe, permanent option to power the 8500 when an outlet is not within 6 feet; UL approved
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken
Security+ 2.0™ rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
Manual release handle in case of power failure
Lifetime motor warranty
5-year parts warranty
1-year Battery Backup warranty (optional; 475LM)
To reduce the risk of injury to persons - When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.